Wednesday 1 November 2017

Wee Sketchy Thing...

Hi Folks,

Golly who stole October!!! I cant beleive we are into November already!!! Every year seems to fly by faster and faster!!! 

Im here with a card I made for a wee tutorial I have done over on the Creative Crafting World Blog.  Pop over to have a looky if you have a minute xx 

Card Recipe
8 x 8 Card
Papers and Image Pollyanna Pickering Sketch Book IV Woodland Birds Craft DVD Rom


Thanks for dropping by today. Im now off to get some colouring in done. Well if my paws thaw out!! Its a bit nippy out today!!!! 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
CD Sunday -When Autumn Leaves start to Fall. 

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Hazel, xxxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I like your image, we have a lot of pheasants near me, they are a pain when they think they can just walk across the road when driving around our country lanes.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

A beautiful card, it makes me think of pheasants flying up out of the fields when you startle them early on a frosty autumn morning. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

meg said...

Beautiful card with lovely autumnal colours Meg CD Sunday

Pamela said...

I love this Hazel - brown is my favourite colour! You've put it all together well and I love the 'bark' effect on the backing paper. Thanks for taking part in the challenge again this time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Seafield Jo said...

Hi Hazel,

Your card is beautiful, fab layout. I love Pollyanna's images, and Lynda's Kraft card and they work so well together.

Jo x

Jocelyn said...

I love the soft colour shades you have used. Beautifully put together.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT